Have you tasted one of these? A good friend of mine not only exposed me to these tasty little breakfasts but also how to actually say ‘Acai’ (ah-sah-EE).
They’re awesome! Any healthy!
Why so healthy ~ short answer is Acai berries contain lots of antioxidants, fibre, heart-healthy fats.
Make one: (they’re quick and easy)
- 2 x 100g packets of frozen acai
- 1 x banana
- 1/4 cup of water, apple juice or coconut water
- Nuts, berries or toppings you like.
- Blend the acai, banana and liquid.
- Place in bowl and top with nuts/berries/topping
- Eat and love yourself for being so healthy.